- If you are embarking on a healthier lifestyle keep our Hibiscus Lemon Tea at close reach. This delicious blend also aids in weight management and keeps your liver healthy. Its rich in Vitamin C, contains minerals, flavonoids and has laxative properties. High quality hibiscus petals are blended with lemon, cinnamon, cardamom and a few other herbs to create this tea.
- HIBISCUS LEMON TEA – (The Ultimate Refresher) – Benefits Helps Control High Blood Pressure Controls High Cholesterol Good for Weight Loss Keeps your Liver Healthy Helps with Menstrual Cramps, Helps with Depression Aids in Digestion
- How to Make – Put 1 tea spoon (2 grams of tea) of Hibiscus Lemon Tea in an empty cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let the tea steep for 4 -5 minutes. Squeeze a slice of lemon and your tea is ready. Strain & Serve. Can also be consumed as iced tea
- Dosage Recommended twice a day- morning and evening
- Warning- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant or prescribed under any drug.