Last updated on: 21st October 2020
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
This section provides the manner in which your data is collected and how it will be used:
Information We Collect
How We Use It
Registration and Log-in Data: Name, mobile phone number, email address, user-id, password and IP address of your Device (defined below) (“Personal Information”).
· To set-up your Account on the Platform and facilitate log-in;
· To notify you about new arrivals, discounts, and promotional offers subject to your consent;
· To facilitate communication with you, including provision of user support;
· To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies and any of our rights, or the rights of our Affiliates (defined below);
· To develop new services and improve the existing services on Platform and integrate user preferences, feedback and requests;
· To provide you quick access to your previous searches over the Platform;
· To administer the Platform and for internal operations, including but not limited to, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, security, fraud-detection, and Account management;
· To better understand how you use and access the Platform and to improve your experience on the Platform;
· To pseudonymise and aggregate your information, including Personal Information, for collection of web and Account traffic statistics of what content and services are used when users access third-party services;
· To assess effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities.
(i) technical information, such as configuration information made available by your web browser or other programs you use to access the Platform, your IP address and your Device’s version and identification number;
(ii) any searches you make over the Platform, such as web search terms used and details of other information and content accessed or requested by you while using the Platform;
Surveys: If you choose to participate in a survey, we may request you to provide certain personally identifiable information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys and this will be notified to you prior to you completing the survey.
Location Information: “Location Data” is information that is derived from your Device and/or from the address/location details you provide while using the Platform.
· For security, fraud-detection and Account management (such as to ensure that there are no suspicious log-ins on your Account);
· To provide you with location customisation.
Order Processing Information: This may include using your bank account details, credit/debit card information, details regarding your payment wallets or other payment instrument details. (“Sensitive Personal Information”), in addition to your Personal Information, and Location Data.
· To enable processing, tracking and delivery of Products or services (if any) ordered by you over the Platform;
· To facilitate return and refund of Products or services ordered by you over the Platform.
Customer Support Information: Any information that you provide to our customer support team regarding any assistance or support that you may require for using our Platform from time to time.
· To investigate your support issue and assist you in resolving your concern or query;
· To internally help us in improving and developing our customer support systems.
Device Data: “Device” includes your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, or any device you use to access the Platform. “Device Data” includes without limitation, the following:
§ Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
§ Identifiers: unique identifiers, Device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from applications or accounts you use.
§ Data from Device settings: information you allow us to receive through Device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location.
§ Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address and connection speed.
§ Application: Any mobile applications that are stored on your mobile Device. However, we shall obtain your consent before accessing this information and you shall have the option to deny us such access.
§ Contacts List: We may access the contacts list on your mobile Device. We shall always ask for your consent before accessing your contacts list and you have the option to deny us access to your contacts list.
· To make your Device compatible with our Platform;
· To customize and optimize your experience on our Platform;
· To verify your identity so as to enforce our terms, conditions, and policies.
Disclosure Of Your Information
The information we collect may be disclosed to third-parties for operationalizing the services offered to you over the Platform. The information shall be disclosed to the following third-parties:
Sharing with our Sister Concerns
- We may share your information with any of our sister concerns who may use it in the same manner, as we could use under the table above.
Sharing with Third Parties
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Sellers on the platform, Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve our service and Affiliate’s own services for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that any given number of women in a specified age group clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
- Courier service providers, manufacturers and vendors and other carrier agencies to effect delivery and tracking of the Products purchased by you through our Platform. Such information sharing is also necessary to provide you with services like warranty, return and refund of Products.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms https://www.hfnlife.com/ or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organizations or law enforcement agencies or judicial/quasi-judicial bodies or any other administrative or governmental or autonomous bodies for the purposes of fraud detection, protection and credit risk reduction.
We use AWS services from third party service providers to protect the information provided by you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access the Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. The Platform shall not be held responsible for any liability or obligation you might face due to your sharing of your Account details with anyone.
Where We Store Your Personal Information
It may kindly be noted that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Platform. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You may remove or delete your information from your user Account/profile at any point in time.
You may amend, add or delete Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information from your Account at any time by logging in and visiting your profile page. As noted above, you may opt out from unwanted email communications from us by following certain instructions available on the Platform. However, you will continue to receive emails until your Account is deleted.
Under Rule 5(6) of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“Rules”), you have a right to ask us to review, correct and amend the information we collect about you at any point in time. Under Rule 5(7) of the Rules, you also have the right to revoke your consent to the collection of your information going forward. However, please note that revoking your consent may negatively affect your use of the Platform. You may also ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may reach out to our 24-hour chat room available at [please insert name of website]. However, we require a reasonable period of 15 (fifteen) days to comply with any of your requests.
We may retain the information you provide to facilitate your smooth and uninterrupted use of our Platform, for the purposes (i) to provide, improve and personalize our services; (ii) to contact you about your Account and give customer service; (iii) to personalise our advertising and marketing communications; and (iv) to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. We do not retain your Sensitive Personal Information for longer than required for the purpose for which the information may be lawfully used. For any other information, we will entertain your request for deletion, however, this might affect your smooth and uninterrupted use of our services on the Platform.
Third Party Links
Communications From Us
We may from time to time send you service-related announcements when we consider it necessary to do so (such as when we temporarily suspend the Platform for maintenance, or security, privacy, or administrative-related communications). We send these to you via SMS or/and emails. You may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature and used solely to protect your Account and keep you informed of important changes to the Platform.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder we have a Grievance Officer to address your concerns regarding data safety, privacy, and the Platform usage concerns. We will resolve the issues raised by you within 30 (thirty) days from receiving them. You may contact the Grievance Officer at any of the following:
Name: Grievance Officer
Address: N36, kanha Shantivanam, kanha village,chegur, Rangareddy, Telangana, Pin code:- 509325
Office Hours: 9 Am- 6 Pm
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US.