Shunya’s Tulsi Essential Oil
Sahunya’s Tulsi Essential oil is a bottled promise of authenticity. Working with the farmers of Uttrakhand, we bring to you the best quality tulsi oil of highest purity. Our aim is to give you the best of himalayan wisdom and wellness. Tulsi, the mother of all medicinal herbs in India, has been used by mothers from ages. And rightly so, as it contains innumerable health benefits. From lowering cholesterol to boosting vitality to reducing stress, tulsi does it all. When you buy Shunya’s Tulsi essential oil, you get all that wellness in a more potent form. And all this you get with a touch of fragrance that will please your senses and your mind.
- Aromatic Properties: Tulsi essential oil, also known as ‘holy basil’, contains eugenol. Eugenol gives tulsi oil a fresh, sweet, spicy aroma.
- Stress Reliever: Tulsi oil acts as an adaptogen which helps humans adapt to physical stress around them. It is one of the best natural remedies to reduce stress.
- Detoxifying agent: Tusli in general and its rich oil in particular act as a detoxifying agent.
- Promotes Calmness: Use holy basil in diffusers or put a drop on your pillow before sleeping to have a calm, peaceful sleep
- Purity Guaranteed: Our Tulsi oil is 99.9% pure, verified after various lab tests. We don’t claim our oils to be 100% pure out of pure modesty.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.