Shunya’s Lemongrass Essential oil - Set of 2
Shunya’s Lemongrass Essential oil is a bottled promise of authenticity. Working with the farmers of Uttrakhand, we bring to you the best quality Lemongrass oil of highest purity. Our aim is to give you the best of himalayan wisdom and wellness. Now, bid adieu to skin infections and even arthritis. It contains citral, which has anti-inflammatory properties, while also being antifungal and antibacterial in nature. And if you don’t have health problems, well then you can just dwell in the citrusy goodness of fragrance. Lemongrass contains something for everyone. Pick your reason and then pick our lemongrass oil.
- Stress Reliever: After a long day at work, lemongrass oil will help you beat the stress with its citrusy aroma and stress relieving properties.
- Purifies the Skin: Apply Lemongrass oil regularly to get clear and shiny skin. It is one of the best natural remedies for healthy and vibrant skin.
- Natural Citrus Perfume: Lemongrass oil acts as a natural perfume with citrus aroma. Say goodbye to the chemicals and smell good with our organic lemongrass oil.
- Purity Guaranteed: Our Lemongrass oil is 99.9% pure, verified after various lab tests. We don’t claim our oils to be 100% pure out of pure modesty.
- Himalayan Produce: Cultivated on the terrace farms of Uttrakhand. We bring you only the purest extracts from the finest species of Lemongrass.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.