- Chemmala yogeswar vegetable soup tastes good and ensures the richness of nutrients
- It is good for cold and sinus,
- It also supports healthy weight loss.
- Regular consumption of this energy booster promotes energy levels and immune system
- Lowering blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure.
- It is good for anemic.
- Good for abdominal disorders.
- Good for piles, liver, and spleen.
How to prepare:
1) Mix well a tsp of yogeswar vegetable soup in a bowl.
2) Boil it and close lid for a minute.
3) Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Dosage: 2-3 cups a day for better Result.