Cold-pressed oils are extracted at room temperature. The seeds and nuts are pressed using a wooden pestle and Ural.
As the process is traditional, the oil retains all the essential enzymes, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, omega-3, and omega-6 making it healthy for consumption.
Nutritionally packed; these cold-pressed oils prevent us from diseases like cardiovascular problems, cancer, irregular bowel movement, blood pressure, diabetes, skin and hair problems.
Whereas Refined oils are extracted at very high temperatures losing all their nutritional value, aroma, and flavour along the way. Hot pressed oils are further chemically refined to make them fit for consumption Making it an unhealthy oil for consumption.
- Cold Pressed Virgin Yellow Mustard Oil possesses powerful antimicrobial properties that block harmful microbial growth.
- When applied externally optimizes and promotes skin and hair health, stimulates blood flow and hair growth
- Contains allyl isothiocyanate that alleviates body pain.
- Mustard oil is a natural remedy to cold, cough and congestion.
- Oral consumption of mustard oil helps in maintaining a proper breathing function and keeps respiratory illness at bay.
- Natural sun blocker.
Virgin Coconut Oil is the Healthiest Oil on Earth, a natural balancer of the energy of movement and energy of digestion or metabolism.
Wooden Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil is extracted from fresh, pure and high-quality matured coconut flesh, it has fantastic superpowers to nourish the body and soul.
- Wood Pressed Coconut oil can be a powerful weapon against bacteria in your mouth that causes dental plaque or tooth decay and gum diseases.
- Relieves skin irritation and other skin disorders like dermatitis.
- A wonderful moisturizer for legs, arms and elbows repairs cracked heels.
Purely Extracted Cold Pressed Virgin Sesame Oil from first grade, high-quality Sesame seeds dubbed as “The Queen of Oil Seeds”.
- Virgin Sesame oil is an effective mouth rinse and can be used for oil pulling the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities make it a traditional remedy for strengthening teeth, gums and prevents tooth decay.
- The nutrients and their properties in virgin sesame oil are highly beneficial to skin and hair, promotes hair growth, treats head lice, combats hair loss due to stress.
- Sesame oil is a great conditioner it keeps the hair moist it also prevents headaches and baldness, preserving the hair colour and strengthens the roots.
- Massaging with sesame oil will cool down the body heat, it will penetrate inside the body through the head, ears, and feet and gives a healthy deep sleep and concentration.