|An assortment of herbs and Indigo to colour your hair naturally making it healthy, strong and beautiful.
It also helps you maintain your gorgeous curls.
•Colours and strengthens hair and thickens each strand.
•Adds strength and shine to each hair.
•Gives a wide range of natural brown, black & bluish-black hair. (When used with MrilQ HennA & HaiR™ as a base)
•Defines each hair strand from roots to ends.
•Covers the greys and gives a shiny, vibrant richly coloured healthy hair.
•Adds natural shine to black/ dark toned hair
Range: Hair Colour Range
Hair Type: Normal, Chemically Treated Hair, Thin & Weak Hair, Dry & frizzy Hair, Curly Hair
Weight: Gross Weight - 159gms, Net Weight - 150 gms
Ingredients: Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria), Water spinach (Ipomoea aquatica), Indian krait (Andrographis paniculata), Kesut (Eclipta prostrata), Indian plum (Ziziphus mauritiana).
HOW TO USE
How to mix Indigo for black tones (2 STEP PROCESS)
IMPORTANT: Henna & Hair™ must be used before Incredible Indigo™ in order to create black tones. If only Incredible Indigo™ is used it will give a greyish hue to the hair. Incredible Indigo™ must be used within 72 hours of Henna & Hair™ application.
Incredible Indigo™ does not always work the first time for clients and repeated application(s) may be necessary.
NOTE: For hair dyed using chemicals/synthetics, a gap of five weeks should be given before start of application of Natural hair dyes (for best results).
MrilQ Root BasiC™ Scalp Conditioning Mask should be applied to improve the scalp health.
1. The Instructions for applying MrilQ Henna and Hair™ should be followed first.
2. Incredible Indigo™ paste is to be made with luke warm water. The quantity of Incredible Indigo™ to be taken should be double the quantity of Henna & Hair™ that was taken before.
Enough water to be added to make a 'pancake batter' like consistency.
3.Incredible Indigo™ paste to be applied on hair length immediately after mixing.
4. Keep for 1.5 hours.
5. Wash off the Incredible Indigo Mix™ with PLAIN WATER.
6. Hair is to be oiled at night.
7. Hair is to be shampooed the next morning (Preferably).
Incredible Indigo™ gives a black or brown colour only when MrilQ Henna & Hair™ is used as the base.
The hair takes a CHESTNUT BROWN colour, if shampooed the same day.
The hair takes a NATURAL BLACK colour, if shampooed the next day.
(As per point 7)
Gloves to be used while applying Incredible Indigo™ to avoid staining hands.
Mixing Indigo for brown hair (1 STEP PROCESS):
Incredible Indigo™ is used for reddish brown to medium brown tones.
It is best for grey coverage and brown to black tones.
1) Henna and Hair™ paste is to be prepared as directed and left overnight.
2) Once Henna and Hair™ is ready, Incredible Indigo™ is to be mixed as directed above with warm water in a separate bowl.
3) Incredible Indigo™ is to be mixed in the Henna and Hair™ paste together.y
4) The paste is to be applied immediately on the hair by sectioning the Hair, starting from the front and moving towards the back. Gloves are to be used to avoid staining hands.
5) Hair is to be wrapped and allowed to dye for 3-4 hours.
6) The paste is to be rinsed with plain water.
7) The hair’s color will settle over the next 2 days.
8) Hair is to be shampooed after two days.
Using Hair Color:
When using any new hair product, it is always recommended that you do hair strand tests first, or a skin patch test. Even natural products can cause allergic reactions. Test before use.
IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that everyone has their own unique hair texture. Henna and Ayurvedic treatments can be drying for some, and it is recommended that you add hair oil to your recipe, and/or deep condition your hair afterwards with Aloe Butter.
We recommend that all of our clients try varying recipes as needed based on their hair needs, and focus. The recipe that works best should be used.
Total amount of powder to be used:
• Above ear length: 50-75 grams
• Shoulder length: 100-125 grams
• Bra strap length or mid-back: 150-175 grams
• Lower back (above hips): 200 to 225 grams
• Hip/Waist length: 250 to 300 grams
Indigo does not require dye release process, only henna does.
• Indigo Powder is to be placed in the fridge or freezer
• Indigo Paste is to be thrown out after use, even when mixed with henna.
Hair can be coloured Naturally!
• Reddish Brown tones is achieved when a proportion of 50% Incredible Indigo™ & 50% Henna & Hair™ with Hair Color Binder : MiX & Fix™ is used.
• Brown tones is achieved when proportions of 75% Incredible Indigo™ and 25% Henna & Hair™ with Hair Color Binder : MiX & Fix™ is used.
• Black tones is achieved when Henna & Hair™ with Hair Color Binder : MiX & Fix™ is used first, followed by Incredible Indigo™.
HSN Code: 30049011
GTIN No. : 8907420000813