|A special Ayurvedic formulation of Henna and herbs to give the natural colour as well as cleanse, condition, strengthen and add bounce to hair.
•A herbal hair colour for all hair types and textures to make them long, strong and more defined .
•Naturally colours your hair & greys.
•Adds more volume and bounce.
•Exfoliates dead and dry cells from the scalp.
•Colours, nourishes & conditions the hair from deep within.
•Can be used for making mehendi tattoos on the skin.
•Effective in “Dandruff Control” with Hair Color Binder™: Mix & Fix™
Range: Hair Colour Range
Hair Type: Normal, Chemically Treated Hair, Thin & Weak Hair, Dry & Frizzy hair, Curly Hair
Weight: Gross Weight - 159gms, Net Weight - 150 gms
Ingredients: Henna (Lawsonia inermis), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Indian pennyworth (Centella asiatica), Marigold (Tagetus erecta), Clove (Syzygium aromaticum).
HOW TO USE:
1. Henna & Hair™ is to be mixed with one or more of the recommended liquids.
(Green tea, Black tea, Chamomile water, Ginger water)
2. The paste is allowed to sit for dye release according to recommended time.
3. Enough liquid is to be added to make a 'pancake batter' like consistency.
4. After dye release has been achieved, then Henna & Hair™ paste is to be applied to the WELL WASHED hair by sectioning the hair, starting from the front and moving towards the back. Gloves are to be used to avoid staining hands.
5. Hair is to be wrapped and allowed to dye for 3-4 hours.
6. The paste is to be rinsed with water.
7. The hair is to be oiled at night with MrilQ SilkY SmootH Oil.
8. The hair color will settle over the next 2 days.
9. Hair is to be shampooed after two days.
USING Henna & Hair™ FOR HAIR COLORING AS A 2-STEP PROCESS:
Note- M&F Binder is to be prepared as a PASTE first and Henna & Hair™ / Incredible Indigo™ powder is to be mixed in this paste.
Always use a clean DRY spoon to take out the product.
Do not use anything other than plain water and M&F Binder paste for mixing Henna & Hair™ or Incredible Indigo™ powder.
STEPS TO MAKE M&F BINDER PASTE:
For shoulder length hair :
Step 1 : 45 gms (3 heaped teaspoonful) of Hair Colour Binder : MiX & FiX™ is to be taken out in a clean bowl with a clean, dry spoon.
Step 2 : To this 300 ml water is to be added.
Mix well to check there are no lumps
Step 3 : To be boiled in low flame, till the quantity of the mixture reduces to half of the original quantity.
The binder paste is READY.
Step 4 : Let it cool down
Step 5 : 6 heaped teaspoonful of MrilQ HennA powder (twice the quantity of binder that was taken) is to be taken out with a clean, dry spoon & mixed to the above M&F Binder paste.
Consistency should be like pancake batter.
You may use normal water to get the correct consistency of M&F Binder and Henna mix.
Let it stand overnight.
Step 6 : To be applied on the scalp & entire hair length the next morning.
Keep for 1.5 hours.
Step 7 : To be washed off with plain water.
Step 8 : Once the hair & scalp dries HealthY HaiR Hair Oil™ is to be applied.
Step 9 : Instructions for using Incredible Indigo ™ to be followed.
Using Hair Color :
When using any new hair product, it is always recommended that you do hair strand tests first, or a skin patch test. Even natural products may cause allergic reactions. Test before use
IMPORTANT : Please keep in mind that everyone has their own unique hair texture. Henna and Ayurvedic treatments can be drying for some, and it is recommended that you add hair oil to your recipe, and/or deep condition your hair afterwards with AloE ButteR ™. We recommend that all of our clients try varying recipes as needed based on their hair needs, and focus. The recipe that works best should be used.
Total amount of powder to be used :
• Above ear length: 50-75 grams
• Shoulder length: 100-125 grams
• Bra strap length or mid-back: 150-175 grams
• Lower back (above hips): 200 to 225 grams
• Hip/Waist length: 250 to 300 grams
Every henna powder has its own dye release time.
WHAT IS DYE RELEASE?
The henna plant’s chemical composition has to break down to release the dyeing agent. You can tell the dye release has occurred when the mixture oxidises to brown on the top layer. If you have mixed it in a bowl, the top layer will be brown, and when you stir it you will see brown on top and green on the bottom.
I recommend a clear glass bowl for mixing — it makes dye release a little easier to spot. If it is too cold, it takes ONE DAY for DYE RELEASE. Hotter weather will make dye release happen more quickly.
Indigo does not require this process, only henna does.
Henna Powder and Paste is to be placed in the fridge or freezer.
Hair can be coloured Naturally!
• Reddish Brown tones is achieved when a proportion of 50% Incredible Indigo™ & 50% Henna & Hair™ with Hair Color Binder : MiX & Fix™ is used.
• Brown tones is achieved when proportions of 75% Incredible Indigo™ and 25% Henna & Hair™ with Hair Color Binder : MiX & Fix™ is used.
• Black tones is achieved when Henna & Hair™ with Hair Color Binder : MiX & Fix™ is used first, followed by Incredible Indigo™.
HSN Code: 30049011