Cold-pressed Coconut oil is extracted from handpicked sun-dried coconuts. The oil is unrefined, unbleached, and most importantly naturally cold-pressed. Thus, the oil retains antioxidants and nutrients that are otherwise damaged when oil is extracted other than the cold/wood press method.
The key benefits of Cold-pressed Coconut Oil are:
- It’s more natural and less processed, hence healthier than refined oils.
- Filled with antioxidants since processed at room temperature.
- The presence of Lauric acid fights viruses and disease thus boosting the immune system.
- Suitable for moisturizing skin.
- Suitable for cooking and frying.
- May encourage fat burning.
- Suitable for Keto diet for weight loss.
- Improve Oral Hygiene when used as a mouth wash (Oil Pulling).
- May Improve heart health.
- May be best for skincare to help to get rid of dry and hard skin conditions.
- May reduce hunger.
- May increase good cholesterol level (HDL)