Epsom salt Product Highlight Epsom salt – actually magnesium sulfate – helps seeds germinate, makes plants grow bushier, produces more flowers, increases chlorophyll production and deters pests, such as slugs and voles. It also provides vital nutrients to supplement your regular fertilizer. Uses • Houseplants: 2 tablespoons per gallon of water; feed plants monthly. • Roses: 1 tablespoon per foot of plant height per plant; apply every two weeks. • Lawns: Dissolve 20g of Magnesium Sulphate in a litre of water and apply at a rate of 1 litre and spray • Trees: Apply 2 tablespoons per 9 square feet. Apply over the root zone 3 times annually. • Garden Startup: Sprinkle 1 cup per 100 square feet. Mix into soil before planting. Note: There might be slight variations in product due to product and packaging enhancements.However the product efficacy remains unchanged.
- For Agriculture: Epsom salt - helps seed germination, makes plant grow bushier, produces more flowers & increases chlorophyll production . It also provides vital nutrients . Tasty Vegetables - Modern Vegetables have been bred to produce massive fruits and yields when compared to the size of the plant.
- Lawn & Grass - Epsom salt helps grass with a healthier and greener look, and assist grass roots to grow stronger to withstand effects from the environment.
- Contents : Horticultural Grade Epsom Salt – Actually Magnesium Sulfate.
- Uses: The Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt) Helps Speed Up Plant Growth.Increase Plants Nutrient Uptake, Deter Pests, Increase The Output Of Vegetation,Improve Overall Plant Health.
- Application : Used As Fertlizer & Stimulant : While Planting Roses ,As Liquid Fertlizer ,For Increasing Seed Germination,For Improving Flower Blooming,As Water Soluble Fertilizer.
- Direction For Use : Dissolve 10G Of Magnesium Sulphate In A Litre Of Water And Apply At A Rate Of 1 Litre And Spray Over The Leaves.Mix 1 - 2 Tablespoons Into The Soil At The Bottom Of Each Hole Before Dropping In Seeds.