Liquid Seaweed Fertilizer For Organic Gardening - Overall Plant Health : Liquid seaweed is great nourishment for plants. It has hormones i.e., Auxins, Cytokinins, Gibberellins and many other minerals, vitamins, and enzymes that are natural growth stimulants. These nutrients fuel the plant cells growth, and this results in healthier, stronger, and more disease-resistant plants. Liquid seaweed fertilizers have hormones; i.e., Auxins, Cytokinins, Gibberellins, and Betaines contribute to overall plant health. The auxins are a major hormonal component that regulate the development speed of the plant. Auxins tend to increase or delay the growth rate of the plant. It helps the flower buds to unfold on time. Naturally seaweed contains macro & micro nutrients, amino acids, rich in trace elements, natural Hormones (Cytokinins, Gibberellins and Auxins) and N-P-K for overall growth for plants. It functions as a catalyst to let the plants to use the sun energy more effectively thereby promoting stronger and healthier growth. Seaweed extract is extracted from the selected fresh Brown Alage which is natural, organic and non-toxic using the cold water process method under high pressure, hence retaining all the bio- active and nutrient substances within it.
- ENRICH SOIL: Increases microorganisms in the soil that can invoke nitrogen from the air. Reduce salt content,breakthrough mineralized layer and effectively solve the soil salinization caused by over fertilization.
- INCREASE GROWTH: Improves seed germination and increases root growth development. Hence producing quality flowers and tasty fruits.
- BALANCE NUTRITION: Promotes balanced growth of plants and increases bloom set and size of flowers & fruits. It contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus that required by plant growth, and chelating trace elements like Calcium, Magnisum, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum, etc. which supply all nutrition in balance.
- DISEASE RESISTANCE: Boosts the immunity and resistance in plants against drought resistence, frost protection and stress recovery.
- DIRECTION TO USE: To make 1 Liter of seaweed Liquid Spray for plants.
STEP: 1 Take 3ml of Seaweed liquid extract (Concentrate) and add it to 1 liter of plain water.
STEP: 2 Mix them thoroughly until it’s mixed very well.
STEP: 3 spray the diluted seaweed liquid all over the plant or apply directly to the Soil.
NOTE: Apply the seaweed liquid spray on the plants before sunrise or after sunset. To avoid leaf burn.